As we had feared, we have not received our FAA waiver for our launch scheduled for March 23rd and are forced to postpone the launch. This delay appears to be caused by a backlog of work caused by the federal government shutdown that occurred earlier this year. We have been concerned that this may be the case and we have been in contact throughout the application process with the FAA representatives (as recent as today) and hopes were high that they would be able to deliver the waiver to us by today, unfortunately, that did not happen. Additionally, the launch activation process requires at least a 72 hour notice so, even if we were to receive the approval at this point we are too close to the launch date to activate. We are currently planning on holding the launch next weekend (March 30th) assuming we do receive the approved waiver and weather cooperates.