We are re-scheduling our U.R. NUTS launch for Oct 15-17.
Unfortunately the weather forecast, ground weather and high altitude winds, aren't looking the best for the launch. We'll keep a close eye on things and keep you posted of any further information.
Super sorry to anyone that it messes up your travel plans. If the change in dates means you no longer can attend, please let me know and we'll get it figured out.