November 5th, 2022 Launch Rescheduled
The November 5th, 2022, Sport Launch has been rescheduled. Please read on for more details.
It's really great to see some weather in Utah, we really need the moisture. The bad news, it doesn't make for great flying weather.
Right now we've rescheduled for November 19th, 2022. However, the long range forecast looks favorable for next Saturday, November 12th, 2022. The issue is I nor Kip are available on November 12th for a launch. I'm working with the team to see if we can figure out how to get November 12th done. So, stand by.
If you are able to pull the UROC equipment trailer to FHF on 11/12/22, please contact me at email@example.com. You'll need at least a half ton size truck to pull the trailer. I believe it's around 6000 lbs. It should be pulled with a 2.5" receiver with a 2-5/16 ball. It has electronic trailer breaks as well so best if your vehicle is set up for that. Let me know if your can do this and we'll check that box.
I will keep everyone updated as to how we are tracking on 11/12/22. If we get a good weekend at this point of the year, we should try and take advantage of it.
In the case the Tim can't make those dates, please reach out to DAS Rocket and get your motors purchased. https://dasrocket.com/